Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Internet Legends Now

Dear Culinarious community,

Just to let you know, we've made it big now. We have now been included in the foodblogsearch.com Food Blog community. I just barely got the confirmation email, and I searched for the Pear and Gorgonzola Salad and BOOM! there is was, staring back at me from the results page.



We also hit another big milestone, today. I got a comment from someone I didn't know. That's right, a totally random person who I didn't coerce to come look at my ramblings. Someone who was just cruising the web looking for epicurean fulfillment found us and commented. Thanks for finding us, and feel free to come back, make suggestions, and tell us about your awesome home-cooked experiments.

So now I know what fame feels like.

No comments: