Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn

 
So, I'm still wearing shorts and short sleeves, but I was making plans for well into October and November, and then it struck me that autumn is one week away. The tomatoes in my garden are way past their prime. While it's not cool by any means, it's certainly not 100+ degrees anymore.

 

I believe it has something to do with the orbit of the earth.



The seasons march on, bringing us cooler weather, a whole different palette of flavors and vegetables, and wonderful holidays centered around eating.


So while I have a few autumn recipes built up already, I'm always looking for more. What are your favorite recipes to make in cooler temperatures? Put a link or a recipe in the comments.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the fall!

Jaclyn said...

I'm not putting an autumn recipe. I refuse. It's not autumn anymore. But I am linking this blog to mine...I do this to appease my mom, who thinks I have no friends.